Since I was a kid, I'm fascinated on watching movies. And when I saw this Bubba Gump in Makati, I told to my friend that the name was familliar to me. It took me some time to remembered it, the it just popped out to my mind. The movie Forest Gump! The retarded man and his best friend Bubba. Before Bubba died from the battle war in Vietnam they planned to have this SHRIMP Business. I can't believe that this really can happen. We went to Bubba Gump and ordered their specialty of course the SHRIMP. It tasted like as good as heaven. I would definitely suggest this to my other friends. The desserts are also delicious like the chocolate chip cookies. I will come back to Bubba Gump with my family as a promise.
)))
2015-04-12
Taste
Awesome dinner
We had an awesome dinner last night at bubba gump together with my friends! It was great, we totally
Tin Mauricio
2016-04-20
Veryyyyy Nice!
Ate here yesterday together with my friends, Restaurant staff were very friendly and welcoming. They
Jovani Bartolome
2016-04-11
Win Win!
Bubba gump restaurant deserves a rank of 5!i always have a great time at this place. The memorabil
joshua dansel