They say that my workplace is one of the most stressful workplaces nowadays. I did not realize it was because we enjoy every moment we can get, including lunch hours! It is our opportunity to check who else is free on which lunch hour window (shouldering off our way to meetings and Ops sessions). So when there are six other people who are free to join me for lunch, I was all for it and looked forward to old-time-fun and meaningful stories over food. Even before our food was served from Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante, we got the entire resto noisy with our laughing and story-telling.
It was a carbo overload party, indeed, spiced up with interesting stories from our workplace. Our good friend and Assistant Training Manager Mindy always becomes our official photographer and credits to her for our lovely labelled photos. With the huge servings of each dish, everyone got to taste all of the dishes! We tried a long list of carbo-filled dishes lasagne, meat supreme classic pizza, Italian sausage Bolognese and chicken pesto. There were seven of us but there was still food on the table when everyone finished. I felt a little heady when done because of too much carbo, I suppose? Nevertheless, it was the most re-charging work lunch I ever had (both for the calories and convo).

2015-07-05
10 mins (Dine In)
Taste
Meatballs
A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante has been my reliable choice of restaurant whenever I crave for I
tuffy06
2012-01-31
Pizza and Pasta
My friend was craving for Baked Macaroni. As for me, I just want to eat something that I could chew
tuffy06
2011-12-23
Italian Night
Suddenly, I am craving for my tita's Baked Macaroni. She makes the best Baked Macaroni ever. She u
Angel Blair