My husband and I were looking for a restaurant to hold my son’s birthday. It was going to be a simple lunch with our families. But we have a couple of siblings so that would amount to at least 20 people. Anyway, as I was going around Eastwood Mall, I came upon this new establishment. It had great interiors -walls had charming wooden log decors, chairs, tables, dividers which gave the restaurant a warm and comfortable feel to it.

As I approached the server and the manager, they were very accommodating and helped me plan my party .They suggested their House specialties and it was good to know that most of their dishes can be shared. So I pre-ordered the following and they did not disappoint me. Everything I ordered was delightful.

One of the best-sellers is their Panizza. It’s thin- crust oven baked pizza served with alfalfa, arugula, and salsa. We ordered 3 of “Cheese, cheese, and cheese Panizza" and 3 “East meets west Panizza.” The pizza is relatively big and rectangular in shaped but not a single piece was left. My in-laws loved it!

Besides the panizza, my family enjoyed the Grilled oysters. We had 5 orders and I was glad that when I asked the server if they can put cheese in two of the orders. He quickly replied, “No problem." They prepared the oyster as requested free of charge. The oysters were fresh and luscious. The service impeccable.

We had to have noodles since it signifies long life. So we ordered Pasta Alejandro for the kid which was tomato –based. It was their closest Pasta to spaghetti. For the adults, we ordered Asian noodles. I can’t quite recall the name but I remember my Grandma loved it.

We also ordered the Crackling pig. The skin was crisp and their sweet liver sauce complemented the taste of the succulent meat. This is one of my favorite foods so I enjoyed this with their liver sauce.

We also tried Uncle Cheffy’s steak which was U.S. rib eye served with marbled potatoes and salad and their special sauce. This was highly recommended and I completely agree that it is a House Specialty.

The other dishes we ordered which were equally lip smacking were Memphis BBQ US Beef fingers, Tuna Belly, Hawaiian Duck BBQ, and Chili Garlic Prawns

Most had bottomless Iced Tea and the servers never got tired of refilling our glasses. We didn’t even have to call them; they just came with their pitcher and a corresponding smile.

They also didn’t mind that I brought a cake. They even prepared a cake and gift table. Now, that’s excellent service!

I’m sorry
if the photos did not capture the appetizing food very well since I only remembered to take photos after everyone has eaten.
₱400 (Lunch)
Celebration
Birthday
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton