Bulgogi Brothers restaurant is just one out of many high class restaurant here in greenbelt 5. I got the

chance to eat here with rejille, criselda and patrick after our little movie trip here in greenbelt. The restaurant itself

has an extraordinary interior design that visualizes the korean culture at its best. Service is also great including the

staff and the way they treat there customers with respect and proper etiquette. I've heard that they have one of the

best tasting dumplings around so I didn't hesitate to order right away and experience this one of a kind dish.
Haemul Gungjung Mandu(450.00 pesos)

Dumplings fried to perfection. The dumplings are big and meat inside of it is really packed that you don't see any signs

of spaces within it. To top it all of, there are some seafood delicacies on the center of the dumplings such as shrimps,

mussels and squid. The spicy sauce is really spicy although rejille really likes it so much that we gave the sauce to her

and we just ate the dumplings the way it is. Overall the dumplings are really delicious and the way it was presented

was just excellent.

Rating for this restaurant:
Taste
The Modern Take on the Classic Samgyeopsal
I have always been a fan of grilled meat and spicy food; thus, Korean cuisine is something that warm
steffi.cchua
2013-11-10
Lets go Bulgogi!
We opted to try Bulgogi Brothers at Greenbelt 5 because we were big fans of the Bistro group of rest
team_aldous
2013-01-07
Distinctly Korean
People have been raving about this place and of course, that got to my curiosity again. I have alway
pixiedust