Gift Certificate
While waiting for my eye check-up, I looked for something to eat since I haven't had breakfast when I left home. Luckily, I was able to bring a gift certificate of Army Navy courtesy of Openrice Philippines so I think it was the perfect time to use it.

I was debating between burger and quesadilla. I love their burger because it's juicy and tasty. I love their quesadilla too especially the carnitas flavor but instead, my attention was caught with their All-day Breakfast Burrito. They have two flavors available: Steak and Longganisa...I chose Longganisa.

Longganisa Breakfast Burrito (P185) consisted of the traditional tortilla flour, hash brown, fried egg, veggies, and dried longganisa bits. I added P30 for cheese.
Longganisa Breakfast Burrito
It was good and pretty heavy. I like the crunchy texture of the hash brown. I enjoyed eating fried egg too with their signature salsa and spicy sauce. However, the longganisa bits were salty. The entire burrito was already salty so I think this dish would taste better if the longganisa bits were a little sweet to balance the flavors. Other than that, the food was great and satisfying.
New on the Menu
Next time I visit Army Navy, I will try their Freedom Toast. It looked very delectable. I love French Toast so maybe I'll love this too.
2013-10-27
₱200 (Breakfast)
Burger, Carnitas Quesadilla, Freedom Fries, LiberTEA
Taste
Army Navy (North Avenue)
Army's Burrito
SHOP: A stall located in Trinoma's Food Choices that serves tasty burgers, yummy soft tacos, and hug
Angel Blair