Looking for a great deal? Well try Somethin' Fishy's breakfast buffet at Eastwood Citywalk , Libis, Quezon City. Me & my client truly enjoyed their breakfast buffet for only Php 159.00 they serve a wide range of Filipino breakfast and filipino food that will fill your tummy early in the morning for their breakfast promo from 12 midnight up to 10 in the morning. I enjoyed their pancit canton, siomai and lumpiang shanghai and it was so yummy and I kept on coming back from the food trays and I also enjoyed my dessert - banana Waffles with chocolate toppings and it was superb. That time they only had a few guest and it was so noticeable coz the place was so huge. This was a great experience and it was so budget friend as in to the highest level! This is a must try promo of Somethin' Fishy in Eastwood Citywalk , Libis, Quezon City.
2012-01-27
₱159 (Breakfast)
Taste
Good Ol' Fishy
It was my Mom's late birthday treat and she wanted to have it at Somethin' Fishy This place is a fam
2013-11-04
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
There really is something fishy here.
We were in Eastwood for dinner but we could not decide where to eat. It was already 8 pm and we have
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-09
Break the fast, slowly
Alright. So, my coworker Mike and I decided that since we're too early for our shifts, we should ju
Chazziboi_Stellar