Rejille and i just finished bowling at a eastwood mall. It was already 11:40 pm when we decided to go for

the midnight buffet of somethin fishy. Rejille knows that it is much cheaper when 12am til morning strikes

because it will only cost us about 169 pesos. I still have no idea of what food they'll be serving at that

hour so we proceed to to that restaurant. We saw that they have prepared a new set of breakfast menu

that is as good as the night buffet.
They have a lot to offer such as german franks, siomai, lechon, shanghai, sauteed sardines and so much more.

Rejille and I just can't get enough of the food there and we barely came out alive because of the process.

All their food is delicious and well prepared for the customer to enjoy. We'll go back here at somethin fishy

to try again their foods.
Taste
Good Ol' Fishy
It was my Mom's late birthday treat and she wanted to have it at Somethin' Fishy This place is a fam
2013-11-04
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
There really is something fishy here.
We were in Eastwood for dinner but we could not decide where to eat. It was already 8 pm and we have
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-09
Break the fast, slowly
Alright. So, my coworker Mike and I decided that since we're too early for our shifts, we should ju
Chazziboi_Stellar