I like my noodles cooked al dente and Moshi Koshi are experts in this area. Moshi Koshi is a Japanese noodle restaurant in the Philippines that serves Koshi noodles. Koshi means al dente in Japanese, meaning it’s cooked perfectly.

Moshi Koshi is committed in serving only the best Koshi noodles and even has a guide on their placemats, designed in a fun and colorful manner, that instructs the diners to exact time when they need to finish their noodles to ensure it’s in top condition. While it may be hard to finish a big bowl of noodles in just 7 to 8 minutes, I still find it interesting that they put information like this on the table. I believe that this is a great way to keep the diners involved in the whole process of making and eating a perfect noodle. I had fun reading information on the placemat and I am sure you will too. I appreciate the effort that they exerted in making the diners informed about the food that they serve and how we should eat it.

I tried their best seller, the Yakisoba, and all I can say is that this is a very good first impression. I loved it! The way it was cooked, the flavour, everything is perfect. Not only is delicious, it is healthy too. Did you know that Soba is made of buckwheat flour and is considered to be the “healthy noodle”? (Yes of course, I learned this on the Moshi Koshi informative placemat haha). My friends loved the other noodle choices here and the Gyudon Classic too.

I did not expect much for dessert since this is not a dessert place. However, I was surprised that they served the best ice cream I’ve ever tasted. I ordered two flavors, green tea and mocha. Green tea lovers will love the taste of this one. If you’re more of a coffee lover, take the mocha.

The ambiance is colorful and vibrant – you are instantly perked up and excited to eat. This is the kind of place I love to dine in after a very difficult workout at the gym or a 5k run, to reward myself of course.

I wish they had more branches so that people can also enjoy the great food that they offer in such reasonable prices. The only branch open right now is in Market Market. Their Shaw Boulevard branch closed down to transfer to Robinsons Galleria (according to the cashier).
Yakisoba
2013-01-16
₱250 (Dinner)
Gyudon Classic, Yakisoba
Taste
Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss : OpenRice.Com Review
As soon as we walked in to Ecomm Plaza’s Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss, we knew that it was going to be a
workingmom
2015-09-25
Desserts are Moshi!
Japanese dessert for me! Tried the crepe at Moshi Moshi and it was a great experience. Aside from di
2013-10-25
Good Food Discovery
There's a newly opened restaurant in Market Market in taguig when i went there with my friendwho
khelzy