A Veneto Menu
A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante has been my reliable choice of restaurant whenever I crave for Italian that is within the budget.

This time, we ordered Baked Ziti with Meatballs. I have tried Baked Ziti before but not with Meatballs. I am not that worried with its taste because I know it won't go wrong because I have been going back to A Veneto so many times over the past years.
Baked Ziti with Meatballs
Baked Ziti with Meatballs was delicious. I actually like it more than the Baked Ziti with Chicken because the Meatball was so flavorful. You can tell that it was homemade. And the Meatballs were really big even it they were just two pieces.

Baked Ziti was overloaded with melted cheese. But whenever I eat pasta, I always still ask for Parmesan Cheese and Crushed Dried Chili. Not because it lacked flavor or spices but because it makes the taste much, much better.

One order of Baked Ziti with Meatballs is actually good for 3 persons. So even if it costs like 200 pesos or more, it was so worth it. Five spoons!
2012-01-23
₱150
Taste
Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante : OpenRice.Com Review
They say that my workplace is one of the most stressful workplaces nowadays. I did not realize it wa
workingmom
2015-11-30
Pizza and Pasta
My friend was craving for Baked Macaroni. As for me, I just want to eat something that I could chew
tuffy06
2011-12-23
Italian Night
Suddenly, I am craving for my tita's Baked Macaroni. She makes the best Baked Macaroni ever. She u
Angel Blair