Many of us may pass through a lot of Lots' A Pizza Stall. I guess, only few of us gave their attention, or just at least try the delicious treats that Lots’ A Pizza has to offer. Last time, I visited one of their branch in Trinoma, EDSA corner North Avenue, North Triangle, Quezon City. To have a better access, you can find them at the lower ground level, in front of the supermarket. Their amazing pizzas ranges from 160.00 php to 280.00 php. If you come and think about it, it is very affordable and at the same time, really worth the price. I just hope that the management will look for a better location and a larger place for their guests.
Taste
Lots' A Pizza : OpenRice.Com Review
Inside Out is just one among many animated movies that I didn’t find suitable for kids. It is probab
workingmom
2015-11-29
Pastarrap
I have only known Lots' A Pizza because of their cheap yet delicious pizza. I did not know that the
RACEA
2013-11-18
Pure Beef
I like pizza but not really my favorite dish in the world. When I crave for it, I just have a few f
tuffy06