One of the perks of being a Filipino is to be able to taste the ingenious ideas of Filipino cuisine. I always have my heart for it and it’s not because I have a tongue of a Filipino but it’s solely because of the very creative, unique and satisfying taste of each Filipino food you can think of. Anthony Bourdain and a lot of different nationalities can prove that Filipino dishes are indeed one of the best there is.

Kuse logo
Yesterday, I visited Kusê in The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill Fort Bonifacio, Taguig. I spent my lunch time in there because I had an appointment somewhere in Taguig. The diner offers a typical lutong bahay but made it more special. The ambiance was really cozy; since it was located in the heart of McKinley, expect it to be like you're eating in a very class restaurant. And yes, this is my first time to visit the diner, so I ask their friendly food server what is their most tempting recipe. He then gave me the menu and started to suggest me those very inviting recipes.
Native Chicken in Coconut Cream
Price: 450.00

Since I was not that hungry and my food buddy was not around. I opted to this very appealing not just by the name but of course of its taste, Native Chicken in Coconut Cream with Papaya and sili leaves.

Personal Assessment: The taste was really delicious; I could say that native chicken tastes better than those you can buy in a supermarket. It tastes like Tinolang manok but with coconut cream that made it more scrumptious. I also like how the chicken was cook; it was not overcooked or undercooked. I also like the part of the chicken that they used which has more bones. The cream was perfect for this with those vegetables.

If you think 450.00 is too pricey, well the serving was already good for two. I did take out the left over and brought it to our home.
Also they used native chicken which is I think its price is more expensive than ordinary chicken. So it was really worth it.
Watermelon Juice
Price: 100.00-180.00

I also ordered this thirst- quenching Watermelon juice which I really like. It was mixed well, and they added a tiny watermelon and cherry on the side that are really fresh.

I enjoyed my first visit to Kusê and will surely be back anytime soon with of course my food buddy. I will also recommend you to visit the diner and make sure to order their most-loved recipe which are recommended by their staff; Something Chicki - Adobong Balot de Pateros, Fried Pla-Pla with Burong Mustasa and of course Native Chicken in Coconut Cream.
Taste
Kuse: A Traditional Filipino Cuisine
Kuse is a Filipino Cuisine Restaurant that has good interiors and provides good accommodation to the
ayeeeshaa
2012-09-05
KUSE
Kuse is a local restaurant that served Filipino cuisines. The place was good for small gatherings an
itsmhe
2011-07-29
Kuse (Taguig)
Treat for ourselves at KUSE'
Part of my work is to look for an event that we could be tied up for partnership. One of my events w
vhayagee