Kuse is a local restaurant that served Filipino cuisines. The place was good for small gatherings and other events like family bonding and get together. They have wide selection of foods and all were great and delicious.

We usually held our annual reunion there and we always had a great time. I love most of their foods like pork sisig, the Sinugba Pork – Liempo that served with ensalada, okoy ( little shrimp,veggies,etc) and for the dessert, the banana langka served with caramel sauce(that is so sweet!
) and their sapin-sapin crème brulee which has a very classic taste that every Filipino would love.
Taste
Kuse (Taguig)
Let see what you have Kusê!
One of the perks of being a Filipino is to be able to taste the ingenious ideas of Filipino cuisine.
cutedollie
2012-10-29
Kuse: A Traditional Filipino Cuisine
Kuse is a Filipino Cuisine Restaurant that has good interiors and provides good accommodation to the
ayeeeshaa
2012-09-05
Kuse (Taguig)
Treat for ourselves at KUSE'
Part of my work is to look for an event that we could be tied up for partnership. One of my events w
vhayagee