Kuse is a Filipino Cuisine Restaurant that has good interiors and provides good accommodation to the customers. The chairs are wooden so it means its less relaxing compared to those with cushion. Going out with the family, I prefer going to this kind of restaurant since the dishes (Filipino dishes) are close to our heart. They offer a wide selection of authentic Filipino food.
Spicy Chicken Relleno - Spicy stuffed chicken with rice. The chicken was good and tender. The bagoong rice was great and perfect for the chicken dish. I really love how Filipino produce tasty and delicious food!
Lechong Kawali - Crispy pan-fried roasted pork with rice. The usual lechong kawali. Real crispy but for me, there's nothing new about it. Though the meat was tender and also liked the freshness of atsara.
Taste
Kuse (Taguig)
Let see what you have Kusê!
One of the perks of being a Filipino is to be able to taste the ingenious ideas of Filipino cuisine.
cutedollie
2012-10-29
KUSE
Kuse is a local restaurant that served Filipino cuisines. The place was good for small gatherings an
itsmhe
2011-07-29
Kuse (Taguig)
Treat for ourselves at KUSE'
Part of my work is to look for an event that we could be tied up for partnership. One of my events w
vhayagee