It has finally arrived!
Our family tradition is to always try something new. Now that Bulgogi Brothers has finally arrived in Greenbelt 5, we decided to give it a shot. Like any other new restaurant, it was fully packed when we came. Luckily, after 3 minutes, a table was already available for us.
corn, potato and quail eggs
Bulgogi Brothers served us with a complimentary appetizer...sweet corn, sweet potato and quail eggs. I must say that the corn is really good. Take note, you can order as much of this appetizer as your heart desires.
Bori Cha
Another was a complimentary drink. For that particular Sunday, we were served with Bori Cha which is basically Hot Barley Tea. It's indeed very refreshing.
their specialty
So our main order was The Bulgogi Brothers Special. The waiter cooked it in front of us. The dish costs P1,495 which is good for 2-3 persons. It's assorted Bulgogi (Un-yang and Gwang-yang Style). It may be a bit costly but it's definitely a must try. Aside from this dish, I also highly recommend Galbijjim. It's Braised Short Ribs and I must say that it is very soft and flavorful. The other dishes we ordered were just ok for me so I won't be mentioning it anymore. Our final bill for that evening was P4,000. Since we were 5, the budget I allocated was P800 per person. Take note though that my family loves to eat, so our bill was quite high for one dinner night out. Overall though, Bulgogi Brothers is yummy!
₱800
Taste
The Modern Take on the Classic Samgyeopsal
I have always been a fan of grilled meat and spicy food; thus, Korean cuisine is something that warm
steffi.cchua
2013-11-10
Lets go Bulgogi!
We opted to try Bulgogi Brothers at Greenbelt 5 because we were big fans of the Bistro group of rest
team_aldous
2013-01-07
Distinctly Korean
People have been raving about this place and of course, that got to my curiosity again. I have alway
pixiedust