Kogi Bulgogi has lots of culinary delights to offer. What this restaurant usually serve are Korean cuisines. It is located at the second level of Eastwood Mall Veranda in E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis Quezon City, Metro Manila Philippines. I am not sure if they have other branches in the Metro, but I have not heard somewhere else.

Anyhow, I always enjoy dining in here. I am not a big fan of Korean dishes but there is something in here which makes me come back over and over again. Perhaps, it is the combination of the good food and the good service and I have to commend the crews and the management. One good job!
Taste
Korean for Dinner
I had dinner with some friends at Kogi Bulgogi in Eastwood since Eastwood is the location accessible
tuffy06
2013-11-14
Kogi Reunion
My mom always eats at the same restaurant in Eastwood. I told her there were other just as good plac
2013-10-25
Korean food bleh
I am not really into Korean foods but since it was a treat from our big boss, who am I to resist?
lences1217