Last June 15, my sister and I tried to eat at kangaroo jack at SM City North Edsa. Before, when we pass by the restaurant, the smell is always pulling us to come inside and eat! That’s why when we had a chance and enough money, we decided to eat there.

As usual, we ordered too much food though we know we cannot eat them all, maybe because we want to eat them as much as we can because the picture looks so delicious. We ordered steak ala pobre (145 pesos), and spicy ribs (169 pesos) which both come with yellow rice (30 pesos) and the special kangaroo jack’s 8-inch pizza (145 pesos).

The steak ala pobre is the one my sister ordered and I ate the spicy ribs. Oh my! That was the best food I ever tasted in my whole life! Spicy ribs of Kangroo Jack is really delicious! Though is a bit expensive, I tell you, it is worth it. It also comes with yellow rice and it is perfect for the special soy sauce on the side. I will never forget the taste of the spicy ribs I ordered, I will come back again at Kangaroo Jack so that I can eat those ribs again. ^^, The special pizza tastes good but does not seem to be special. Hehehe! I think the pizza is not worth your money.

With regards to the service, when we are about to pay the bill, it says there that we ordered 12-inch pizza though we ate only the smallest which is 8 inches. And also, the service charge is so high it cost us almost 40 pesos eh we can order it naman and bring it to the table for ourselves without paying another 40 pesos. Their service isn’t really that good but the food is so nice.
STEAK ALA POBRE
Php250 (Dinner)
Taste
restaurant's other review
Ugh
I was expecting more, but I've been here twice (the second time I thought trying something else woul
Eissac19
2013-12-15
Steak & Egg
Had lunch at Kangaroo Jack and I ordered their steak & egg. At first, I was curious on what steak w
RenS
2013-11-22
Kangaroo Jack's Sirloin Steak
After a tiring stroll in the mall, my husband and I decided to grab dinner at Kangaroo jack. It's b
RACEA