my brother and I are both fond of eating street foods, but we were always scolded by our mother, because she is always telling us that street foods were already polluted because of the vehicles that pass by. She claims that our favorite food was dirty. So, we are craving and looking for fresh and clean street foods. Good thing that we discovered Kalye Juan, here street foods were given a fresh new look and a new style of cooking. The foods here are guaranteed fresh and safe. Balot ni Juan is the best. It is like not any other ballot that you often see every day. We ordered Tokwa't Baboy, Squid Balls, Chicharon Bulaklak, and Kalamares.we love the way they cooked Kaldereta, Lechon Adobong Kangkong and Kare-Kare Buntot. They were like “lutong bahay” with a more delicious version.
Taste
restaurant's other review
Sisig @ Kalye Juan
I went to Robinson's Place Manila (Ermita) to buy a new cellphone because my Samsung phone was alrea
nicwheeler
2011-07-29
Filipino Food Just The Way You Like It
Despite being a frequent visitor of Robinson's Place Manila during my college years, it was only rec
whoammai
2011-06-30
Kalye Juan
We roamed around Robinsons Place Ermita looking for a place to eat. My hubby's family love Filipino
c13l0