We roamed around Robinsons Place Ermita looking for a place to eat. My hubby's family love Filipino food. We have already at Bacolod Chicken and Dencio's until we finally made a stop over at Kalye Juan. The place was crowded on a Sunday night. Though there were a lot of people, the waiters were attentive, fast and polite.
I was surprised to see that most of the meals only cost around 200. For a change, we didn't order the usual sisig and fried chicken. We had inihaw na liempo, pinaputok na tilapia,and bangus belly sinigang. I hate it when the sinigang isn't sour enough but theirs give you little chills everytime you take a sip. The liempo and tilapia were smoking hot when served and we definitely enjoyed it.
It's always nice to feel as if you're home away from home. The food tastes like ordinary ones that your mom would cook with a special kick. Plus the good service and the attractive cartoons on the wall make you feel really full and comfortable.
kalye juan
nice drawings
pinaputok na tilapia
Taste
restaurant's other review
Sisig @ Kalye Juan
I went to Robinson's Place Manila (Ermita) to buy a new cellphone because my Samsung phone was alrea
nicwheeler
2011-07-29
Kalye ni Juan
my brother and I are both fond of eating street foods, but we were always scolded by our mother, bec
Chaowarma
2011-07-27
Filipino Food Just The Way You Like It
Despite being a frequent visitor of Robinson's Place Manila during my college years, it was only rec
whoammai