Time for some Japanese cuisine.
Yeeehaaaaa!
Tokyo Tokyo is the name of my recent quick-service restaurant dining experience. I was with a dear friend then. This place offers undeniably good food at a decent price. Come join me as I tour you to their newly-renovated spot in SM City Sta. Mesa.
I never thought that it will blossom into such a very beautiful ambiance and welcoming place. Good job is all I can say! From old-looking restaurant to a brand new and flaunting one

Tokyo Tokyo restaurant at the 1st level of the mall. Great to see the improvement- from the facade down to its interiors.
I had this heartwarming feeling to be able to dine once again in one of my favorite Japanese fastfood restaurant.
Now let's go to the counter area and frontliner that moment. As usual he greeted us Kon ni Chi Wa
, a Japanese language meaning 'hello' or 'welcome'. This is a superb customer relation.
As my dear friend and I studying their menu because they might have something new which we may try that moment, he suggested something for us. Another good point to help their undecided customers like us.

He suggested their newest offering which is being aired as TV commercial nowadays called DONBURI Bowls. We quickly choose one for my friend. As for my orders I just made my personal choice.

The counter area is a bit smaller and intelligently set-up . Although small it could still cater a lot of customers at a time.
The transaction was smooth and nice.
Just beside the counter area where you pay for your meals (self-service type) is this glass cold display of makis, canned sodas, bittled water and desserts. I never knew that they are selling some sorts of makis because all I ever knew that they have is California Maki. Additionally, they are selling American Maki, Spicy Beef Maki and Tempura Maki which is an ideal way to eat as you kill time waiting for all of your orders to be served.
Still at the counter area facing the customers is this LCD monitor or screen advertising their newest offering in salad corner. It is called Kani Salad being sold at Php69.
This promo is a sure way to delight those on a reducing diet or those who simply live their life in a healthy way

Positively, I can truly say once again that this place leveled up some notch higher compared before.
Hai!
The service station with at the side with colorful murals as backdrop. Lightings are good and color match well with the wooden tables and chairs.
A lot of people that night. The long dining space remains the same but with additional seats to cater more customers. What me my dear friend love instantly is the mural at the far side of the dining area - a big mural of a geisha.Lovely isn't it?

Now let us get to the bottom of this. Let us talk about the food.
My orders. Chicken Karaage upgraded to additional Php69 for large Red Iced Tea and 4-pc California Maki.
My chicken I think is filleted. Whew! Nice. It is coupled with a sauce perfect for Japanese-style fried chicken. On the side is california maki styled with baran (the green grass-like thing) served with soy sauce and green spicy thing. AAlso, iced tea to complete the set.
Her order. Donburi Pork Katsudon Bowl
Php99 with drink.
Appear to be small but you may ask for extra rice at no cost. Yes they still have the rice all you can treat.

So JapaNICE! Arigato!
₱135
Chicken Karaage, Donburi Bowl
Taste
sumo meal witth tita
Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allow
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Tokyo2 :))
We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (make
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
Tokyo Tokyo
Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary deli
jayma