Suddenly, I am craving for my tita's Baked Macaroni. She makes the best Baked Macaroni ever. She uses tons of cheese, milk, and All-purpose Cream. And she bakes them just right...until the cheese melts and covered the entire pasta.

The first thing that came to my mind was A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante because that restaurant is nearest to where I live without getting stuck in the Christmas traffic.

When we went there, the place was fully packed. It took us like 5 minutes to get a parking and another 5 minutes to get a seat.
A Veneto Menu
We ordered Baked Ziti with Chicken, All Meat Pizza, and Onion Rings on the side.
Baked Ziti with Chicken
Their Baked Ziti with Chicken was delicious but I still love my tita's Baked Macaroni. The melted cheese was generously placed on top of the Chicken Fillet. The Baked Ziti has tomato sauce and parmesan cheese all over.

I liked the tomato sauce because it wasn't that sour and it wasn't that sweet compared to the Filipino Style spaghetti sauce which are usually served during a Kids' Party.
All Meat Pizza
The Pizza was okay. It has lots of meat like salami, pepperoni, and meat loaf. The crust was bread-like and the tomato sauce just right. But I was looking for more flavor but not sure what it was.

The Onion rings were delicious. It was a perfect side dish especially if you get too much of pasta and pizza. It takes of the "umay" taste.
₱200
Baked Ziti with Chicken
Taste
Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante : OpenRice.Com Review
They say that my workplace is one of the most stressful workplaces nowadays. I did not realize it wa
workingmom
2015-11-30
Meatballs
A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante has been my reliable choice of restaurant whenever I crave for I
tuffy06
2012-01-31
Pizza and Pasta
My friend was craving for Baked Macaroni. As for me, I just want to eat something that I could chew
tuffy06