We bound to SM Moa to buy a pair of shoes for Pangz and it's so happened that after a 3 round walking inside the mall with unsuccessful day to look for Pangz shoe desires, we just gave up and just decided to eat after a long hours of walk. We visited A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante at Mall of Asia Complex, J.W. Diokno Boulevard corner EDSA, Bay City, Pasay City. We ordered 14 inches pizza and it was a Mix Pizza of your choice, so we choose 2 flavors such as New York Style, All Meat Pizza. The Pizza was so great and yummy and it was tasty too. It was so heavy to the stomach and we partner it with their bottomless iced tea. We loved the place as well as their food and we are fully satisfied on what we ordered that night. I rate this restaurant a score of 10 out of 10. I will recommend this to my family and friends as well.
Taste
Buffalo Wings
As a treat to myself, I have tried the Buffalo Wings from A Veneto when I went shopping in SM MOA. I
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-22
Pigging out at A Veneto!
My sister and I went to Mall of Asia and had our lunch at A Veneto. This restaurant offer delicious
vhayagee
2011-11-30
A Veneto: An "A" Place to Pigout
A Veneto, I learned about this pizzeria in an unconventional way. It was around November last year t
sumirehana013