Uncle Cheffy launched a promo a few months for those with big appetites. The ilimitado promo offers unlimited pizza and pasta for php 345 for adults and php 200 for kids. The promo is also only available by 2pm until 6pm from Monday until Saturday. After learning about this promo I went on another gastronomic feast at Uncle Cheffy's
promo details :D
it was 2 pm
The unlimited pizza and pasta offered in Uncle Cheffy is quite different from other unlimited promos. First off the customer can order what kind of pizza or pasta they want instead of waiting for a roaming clerk to serve a dish to them. Next is that after the customer "orders" the dish, that is when the staff will cook the chosen dish as to make each dish always hot and fresh. And there is no re-use of plates, one of the staff will take the empty plate and replace it with a new dish so long as the customer ordered another dish.
east meets west
seafood
I tried around 3 pizzas and each of them look like the sampler sizes of the pizza offered at Uncle Cheffy. I enjoyed the seafood and the east meets west but larry's craving wasn't for my taste. It wasn't bad but it just tasted weird for my taste. I can't even recognize what's on the pizza. But everything from the quality of the pizza, the cheese, and presentation of each was magnificent.
aglio olio
carbonara
As for the pasta, I went with the flavors I generally order. Unlike the pizza, the pasta servings are a but more than just sampler sizes and that they are quite heavy on the stomach. I liked the carbonara as it was creamy and chicken strips went well with the dish. The aglio olio was a miss for me since some of the garlic was burned. It would have been a great pasta but since burned garlic has a stronger than the fried garlic well the burnt flavor overpowered the great taste of fried garlic. Knowing this is Uncle Cheffy I think they just made a tiny mistake on the pasta. The pomodoro, I just did not like the dish. It's like Larry's cravings pizza that the taste was just not for me.

Uncle Cheffy's unlimited pasta and pizza offers a great feast while retaining its restaurant-like quality on the dishes. If you want to sample their dishes before going on a really big dinner out with friends or family then this is a nice way to taste some of the great offerings at the restaurant.
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton