This was actually our second choice of where to go. My family and I were planning to go somewhere else when seafood popped into my mind and we went straight to Dampa.

When we got here, my mind was already set about the food that I wanted to eat. So we bought shrimps or suahe (big ones), tahong, squid, and salmon belly.

We had the shrimps buttered, the tahong baked, the squid turned to calamares and the salmon belly swim in sinigang soup.

The buttered shrimp was really good. And so were the calamares and the baked tahong. But as for the sinigang, I almost forgot my name the moment I sipped some of the sinigang soup. I think I was able to down two to three cups of rice, thanks to the sinigang.

Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS