My husband's favorite cuisine is Chinese. Last Saturday after we finished our groceries at Shopwise in Libis, we had our dinner at Yang Chow restaurant located at the ground floor of Shopwise.

We ordered Shanghai Fried Rice, Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet, Pork Siomai, Hakaw and Black Gulaman for drinks.

Shanghai Fried Rice:

We were amazed on how this rice was served. It was wrapped with something that we think is similar to a siomai wrapper. At first we thought the wrap was egg. The rice was so good. So sinful for people who are trying to have a diet. You can't stop eating it.
Shanghai Fried Rice
Shanghai Fried Rice
Dumplings: Porko Siomai & Hakaw

These are both our all-time favorite whenever we eat in a Chinese restaurant.

Sweet & Sour Fish:

This was my order. I really like sweet & sour dishes. I used to order in this restaurant the Sweet & Sour pork, this time we just tried the fish. The fish fillet is good but i think the servings is small and not enough for its price.
Sweet & Sour Fish
Black Gulaman:

This one is just ok. It's not that sweet and I think that's good.
Black Gulaman
Overall, we were satisfied with our dining experience here so far. The food is great (at least for my husband) and the prices are just ok.
2013-11-30
₱250 (Dinner)
Shanghai Fried Rice, Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet, Pork Siomai, Hakaw
Taste
Fish Lips
Fish lips in a soup... sounds disgusting but it's actually tasty We ordered the Fish Soup as an app
2013-10-31
Mandarin & Szechuan Cuisine
Want some Sweet and Sour Pork?Then Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House is the right place to be!T
MacoyPopoy
2012-11-20
yang chow
We enjoyed dining at Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House in Ground Floor, Shopwise Center, E. Rodriguez
Chaowarma