The food I must say is good, I keep coming back for it, but I must say, the last visit was the last time I would go back there, I usually eat here twice a month after doing some grocery. I wanted to bring in friends for my birthday since not all of them have tried the place, when I asked the "supervisor if I can have a reservation for sunday, she rudely told me no, I have no problem with that, the thing that got me was she was RUDE!! there is a way to say it nicely, I didn't mind how many times that I see reserved seating and now she tells me they don'. I noticed everytime I go back is it just me or the staff gets ruder and ruder everytime. The food may be good, but it still won't make up for the staffs lack of customer relation. The management should watch out, they may serve good food but people turn away for rude staff in a restaurant. .
2012-05-15
₱200 (Dinner)
Hubby's Favorite
My husband's favorite cuisine is Chinese. Last Saturday after we finished our groceries at Shopwise
lscab
2013-12-03
Fish Lips
Fish lips in a soup... sounds disgusting but it's actually tasty We ordered the Fish Soup as an app
2013-10-31
Mandarin & Szechuan Cuisine
Want some Sweet and Sour Pork?Then Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House is the right place to be!T
MacoyPopoy