Open kitchen
Dining area
Dining area
Restaurant facade
With all the ramen chain popping out everywhere & being patronized by locals , it easy to guess the love of Filipinos for a hot bowl of ramen🍜
For ramen... It's always the soup base that makes or breaks the humble bowl.. Plus if it 🍲🍲🍲warm enough to taste but not scorching hot.thEy hv options for the soup base : Miso(soybean paste), shoyu (soy sauce) shio (salt)& Kara- miso (spicy soybean)
Kara miso ramen - Good kick ... Good taste
KARA-MISO RAMEN (P400)Kara-Miso Ramen - this spicy miso is my favorite because I love a little heat and excitement in my life… Oops! I mean in my ramen! Haha...Like all of Santouka's ramen broths, the kara-miso's flavors are graceful, nutty , composed, and well-balanced .
Tokusen toroniku ramen - Flovorful ramen, tender succulent poor cheeks
TOKUSEN TORONIKU RAMEN(P505)large size
this time I ordered Tokusen Toroniku Ramen - a plate of  delicate roasted pork cheeks and a bowl of ramen of your choice... Nom mom nom ... Pork cheeks are so soft and tender
Katsu don - Tasty cutry
TONKATSU CURRY RICE (P450)
tender katsu with rich creamy curry on japanese steam
Chicken karaage - Crisp on the outside , moist on the inside
TORI KARAAGE (P200)
fried chicken .. Crisp on the outside , meaty moist & juicy on the inside
Ebi furai - Plump & rich in prawn flavor
EBI FURAI
really crisp breading & juicy plump big prawns in the inside
Kurobuta gyoza - Scrumptious
KUROBUTA GYOZA(P200)
pork filling is tasty, the dumpling is firm yet wrapper thin & chewy
Grilled salmon with salmon fish roe - Healthy but too bland for me
GRILLED SALMON WITH FISH ROE
i find it a little on the bland side

Star dishes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kurobuta gyoza, kurobuta tonkatsu , char Sui pao, roasted pork cheeks, aburi tokusen toroniku, char sui ramen, Kara miso ramen
Service ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Top notch... Only 3 ... Coz it takes us more than 5 times to get our bill ready
Price point:💸💸(300-600)
Shio ramen - Clean, tasty ramen & firm noodles
Other Info. :
has a queue line on peak hours
2014-11-02
15 mins (Dine In)
₱300
Taste
Hokkaido Ramen Santouka (Makati)
A great place for the comfort of ramen
Hokkaido Ramen Santouka always has a steady stream of patrons and the reasons why are quite unders
thetummytrain
2015-04-28
Beyond Ramen: Hokkaido Ramen Santouka
Before Ippudo and Ramen Nagi came along, diners already patiently lined up in Glorietta to grab a co
steffi.cchua
2015-02-14
Santouka Sets the Standard
It was our wedding anniversary (8 years and counting!) we celebrated with our daughter, Clarice at S
2013-10-30