My friend and i decided to try out something good this rainy season. Well, a bowl of Ramen would be the most suitable dish so we went to Hanamaruken in Trinoma Mall. The restaurant is pretty new. They opened the first branch here in the Philippines last November 2013. Hanamaruken is Osaka's favorite ramen house. The place was very cozy, the interiors would give you a vibe of old Japan since it's very woody with lamp decors.

They offer a wide array of hot bowls. Their signature dish Happiness Ramen (480)
is to die for. It's a bit costly but the taste is all worth it. We also ordered the Chasyu Ramen(280) It taste good too but i didn't like the noodles. The soup was very tasty and the meat was very tender. We also got ourselves Gyoza(150). It was my first time to try it and i must say i really love it. The only thing i didn't like was their green tea (it taste like barley wheatgrass). Hanamaruken is a must try to those who haven't tasted authentic Japanese dish. Overall, we enjoyed our food and it was a great experience for us! Happy Tummies
2014-06-22
10 mins (Dine In)
₱500 (Lunch)
happiness ramen, gyoza
Taste
Hanamaruken (Quezon City)
New Ramen Experience
It's been a while since I had ramen so when my husband and I were looking for a nice place to eat, w
RACEA
2014-04-29
Hanamaruken (Quezon City)
Slow Cooked Pork Rib Happiness Ramen!
We all deserve our bowl of Happiness Ramen which you can get at Hanamaruken Ramen Philippines! Toppe
candidcuisine