Last year we decided to celebrate our birthday (me & my father) in Dampa - Macapagal Ave., Pasay. Dinner was served freshly from everthing we bought raw that day like the Timpura & Buttered Shrimp from the Sugpo that we bought straight from the wet market as well as the Lapu-lapu cooked as steamed with oyster sauce, Alimango cooked as Buttered Crabs with lots of garlic, Panga ng Lapu-Lapu cooked as Sinigang. We also bought fresh fruits from the Market. Their cooking skills was so great and fast, no wonder they got a lot of customers and they we're always fully booked. Dining experienced here was a blast & I loved all the dishes except for the Crab na mahirap talaga kainin that's why I focused on the Sugpo dishes.
Blowing my birthday cake and all the waiters/waitresses will sing happy birthday song for you..
2011-12-17
₱600 (Dinner)
Celebration
Birthday
Buttered Prawns, Crispy Fried Tempura
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS