It was after a very tiring but productive and fruitful meeting when me & my Manager went to Aristocrat San Andres, Malate Manila and ate lunch.

She had barbeque and java rice as I can remember while I had boneless grilled chicken barbeque with java rice as well.

Both had sachets of Java Sauce which gave life to our dishes.

It was very delicious and flavorful.

After our sumptuous lunch, my Manager, Ms Golda, ordered Aristocrat's Special Halo-halo.

She has been a fan of Halo Halo and she did not let that moment to just slip away.

The Halo Halo was very delicious and it had lots of ingredients.

The usual kaong, pinipig, nata, gulaman, sago, red monggo beans, kidney beans, langka, saba, ube, leche flan, sugar, evaporated milk and ice cream on top completed the delectable dessert.

We will surely visit here again at Aristocrat in San Andres, Malate, Manila.
Taste
Always a Feast at Aristocrat
Whenever I eat at any Aristocrat branch, I know that it's always a feast. Their affordable Filipin
lscab
2013-11-28
The Aristocrat Restaurant
Known as Home of the Best Chicken Barbeque in town. The Aristocrat Restaurant is one of my favorite
sachikoyumi
2013-11-26
Pinoy's Best
Contrary to popular belief, The Aristocrat caters to everyone. Whether to grab a simple dinner, take
mishidems