One Saturday lunch in Greenbelt 5, my mom, aunt, sister and I decided to try Bulgogi Brothers. It had a really chill and swanky ambiance which would immediately draw you in. Apart from that would be the overwhelming superb service of their staff who endlessly sought to your needs by quickly pulling up seats, furnishing bag hooks and pleasantly serving up your orders.

They also had an array of appetizers on the house which featured Kimchi, a simple, yet really delicious Kimchi Salad, a Pumpkin Mash which was really rich and wonderfully crafted but was quite heavy and some boiled Sweet and Marble Potatoes. Their complimentary tea was also not your ordinary Japanese Rice tea; rather an interesting Cassia Seed flavored tea which they called Kyul Myunjacha.
Kimchi Salad
Pumpkin Mash
Sweet and Marble Potatoes
As our main course, we ordered their Bulgogi Brothers Special (P1495) which featured a huge serving of Unyang and Gwang Yang style bulgogi which turned out to be ground beef patties and heart-shaped patties which were simply to die for. The servers handled the entire cooking process to make sure that each meat was cooked perfectly. Both were equally tasty, but I did prefer the ground beef a tad bit better!
Bulgogi Brothers Special
Bulgogi Brothers Special 2
We also sampled their Haemul Gungjung Mandu (6pcs) - P450, which were fried dumplings topped with a beautiful fresh medley of squid, shrimp and mussels and served with their to-die-for chili sauce.
Haemul Gungjung Mandu
Since I developed a passion for Bibimbap during my stay in Singapore, I couldn't resist ordering their Bulgogi Bibambap (P395) whose chili is DEFINITELY to die-for!
Bulgogi Bibambap
Lastly, because my family's are extreme tofu fans, we just had to order their Dubu Steak. This featured neatly shaped tofu shaped into triangles. This was quite disappointing because the batter they used was really thick and quite undercooked that it made the tofu really tough and not enjoyable to eat.
Dubu Steak
2012-02-04
₱600 (Lunch)
Bulgogi Brothers Special, Haemul Gungjung Mandu
Taste
The Modern Take on the Classic Samgyeopsal
I have always been a fan of grilled meat and spicy food; thus, Korean cuisine is something that warm
steffi.cchua
2013-11-10
Lets go Bulgogi!
We opted to try Bulgogi Brothers at Greenbelt 5 because we were big fans of the Bistro group of rest
team_aldous
2013-01-07
Distinctly Korean
People have been raving about this place and of course, that got to my curiosity again. I have alway
pixiedust