I had celebrated my birthday twice on this place and one Christmas party

Anyway March 20, 2010 was my last visit to this place when I celebrated my birthday. We bought 2 kilo of shrimp, 2 kilo squid, 1 kilo pork liempo, and a fish that I forgot what kind it was and 1 kilo of Salmon.

What we order was:

1 kilo of Shrimp was for the famous Garlic Butter
1 kilo of Shrimp was for Sweet and Spicy
1 kilo of Squid for the Calamari
1 kilo of Squid for the Sizzling Squid
1 kilo of Salmon for smoked Salmon
1 Sigang sa Miso soup
3 bowls of rice

We also ordered like 24 bottles of beer or more and we brought along 2 bottle of Fundador Brandy 250 for the corkage fee.

Anyway we really had a good time. This waiter named Ian was really attentive and gave us a special treatment since it was not our first time. The food was amazing and not to mention the live band was perfect.

By the end of the night the bill was just 2400 pesos and we were like 9-10 people

Anyway my favorite was the Sizzling Squid and the Garlic Butter Shrimp. Also I love the Crab in Oyster Sauce. I was able to try it on my previous visit to Aling Tonya's.

The only downside of this place when it's really packed. Sometimes the Chef becomes unorganized and serves not well cooked food and sometimes a bit salty.

I recommend going to this place not on peak hours to enjoy the food more. But over all a thumbs up for this place.

2010-03-20
₱250 (Dinner)
Celebration
Birthday
Sizzling Squid, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Crab in Oyster Sauce
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS