We were treated like we were imbaciles! I used to love eating at this establishment, but I cannot eat food from people whom I cannot trust. I am so sorry for writing this review because I loved their food so much. I still do.

It was lunch time with my entire family along and I recomended that we eat at Nihon Bashitei. All twelve of us celebrating a Birthday. Unfortunately, after being seated, my elderly mother slipped and fell on their floor because of some rice that someone spilled in the middle of the restaurant on the way to the comfort room. She was on the floor unable to get up and no one offered to help her or even see if she was ok. At least one of the food servers came to me and notified me of the incident. After rendering help to my mother, I asked to see the owner, manager or supervisor. Much to my dismay, I was told by no less than three waitressess and the cashier that there was no one in charge here. No owner, no manager, and no supervisor. Words fail me in trying to describe how I felt at that moment. I then went outside to ask the guard if he could tell me who was in charge of this establishment. He told me a person named Gene was in charge. I then spoke to Gene and told her of the incident. I told her that I did'nt like being lied to and was'nt born yesterday. We are not the ligitous type, so we just left insulted never to return.

Sadly, too many good food establishments are being run in this fashion and should not be tolerated. For their own good, I wish the owners of Nihon Bashitei would rectify this that festers their good restaurant.
2011-05-10
Celebration
Birthday
chirashi special
Taste
The Place To Enjoy Authentic Japanese Cuisine
Nihonbashi Tei is my go-to restaurant for authentic Japanese Cuisine. I've eaten here a number of ti
chefjayskitchen
2015-10-04
Good broth
My dad has been raving about this place and for me, whenever my dad says something is good... that m
pixiedust
2012-11-26
Close to comfort
Its rainy season again, the wind blowing, waters falling and a sudden gloom fills the sky. Normaly,
E.K.L