I hate saying goodbye. It’s the most difficult task for me. I’m not the type of person who can usually move on and get over with the situation. Unfortunately, it was part of something that I was bound to fulfill.

On 31st of May, a good friend of mine decided to visit my office before leaving for Korea. I didn’t tell my officemates that I was going to have a lunch date because I didn’t want them to make a fuss. This was not an appointment that I wish to attend to.

He was the first one to arrive at Yang Chow. I was familiar with the menu so I asked him to order ahead. These are the things that he asked for Fish Beancurd Rice, Sweet and Sour Pork Rice, Siomai, and Chicken feet. Honestly, these are my favorites. I had the perfect timing because once I arrived, the food started to arrive. This is one of those places that I really want to go back to because of the food though some of my officemates have some issues with the service. As always, I felt satisfied with the food but this time was kind of sad for me. But I guess I just have to let of things and move on.

Taste
Hubby's Favorite
My husband's favorite cuisine is Chinese. Last Saturday after we finished our groceries at Shopwise
lscab
2013-12-03
Fish Lips
Fish lips in a soup... sounds disgusting but it's actually tasty We ordered the Fish Soup as an app
2013-10-31
Mandarin & Szechuan Cuisine
Want some Sweet and Sour Pork?Then Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House is the right place to be!T
MacoyPopoy