My barkada celebrated her 22nd birthday at Friday's. Hooray for good food! I was so excited because it's my first time to eat here. I never knew that Friday's at Glorietta 3 is very large which can cater a bunch of customers! I love their interiors which is very cozy and perfect for get together. I also noticed the waiters which has a lot of pins on their uniform, which was really cool. I remembered I collected pins when I was in high school.
The waiters were very accommodating. They were also approachable and brings up a happy smile to every customers.
Gold Medalist - One of the best seller. Made up of Strawberry Puree, Pina Colada Mix, Banana, and Grenadine. It was indeed precious. Every sip brings me to heaven!
2012-09-22
Taste
Mocha Mud Pie
Mocha Mud Pie, Php 295.00To celebrate Thanksgiving, my officemates and I grab dinner at TGIFrida
RACEA
2013-11-29
On the wings of...
Sa Fridays maraming food choices - inorder ko is their Chicken Buffalo Wings. Masarap siya, di naman
C3cill3
2013-11-28
Grilled chicken Caesar salad
Grilled chicken Caesar salad, Php 525.00In order to prepare myself for a heavy meal at TGIFriday
RACEA