After our long summer break, it is time for books and books. So I ask my mom to treat me into some very unpopular yet high class restaurant, and then she agree, “go find your meal anak” so I search and search, click and click then I find Benjurong Thai Restaurant.
Benjurong Thai is an authentic Thai restaurant located in Milton, Park Road. They are offering a wide selection of traditional Thai-style dishes. We got there and amazed to the inside decoration, a purely Thai design and artistic symbols.

We ordered bhed Ob (Steamed Marinated Duck Thai Style) - Marinated duck in coriander, black bean and soy sauce served with steamed mixed vegetable, this one is for me, and I so like it! I was right this is the place to be!

Green Curry Stir Fried Chicken, Stir fried green curry chicken in a coconut cream reduction, and this one is for my mom I have tasted it and it was good! Though my mom didn’t appreciate the Thai food.

And lastly, the Pad Thai (Traditional Thai Noodle), both of us have this, and this, one mom had enjoyed - she had told me.
Taste
Benjarong - Dusit Thani Hotel (Makati)
Benjarong
Benjarong Royal Thai Restaurant is definitely a must try! I decided to try it because it was from th
jayma