Friday's Shrimp
IMG:2]
Mud pie
I can still remember the time when I proposed to my wife at TGiFridays MOA. It was the day when I got engaged! Fridays will always have an important part in our lives.

This visit at Friday's is actually sponsored by the prize I won in an online contest.

The branch at Glorietta is at the 3rd floor of G3 just right beside Gold's Gym.

We wanted to order their specials. Since my wife cannot eat the Jack Daniels flavored dishes, we opted for the famous fall off the bones Adobo of Friday's and their Shrimps!

Both dishes were to share as their serving size is American standards. The price also is that of US pricepoint. Each dish is flavorful and to add to that their servers are dressed and courteous to bring a smile to your face.

For dessert, we ordered the mud pie which was their best seller and it was also for sharing and delicious.

Overall, TGI Fridays never failed to meet my expectations for quality American sized dishes which have tat unique Filipino flavor.
Friday's Pork Adobo (Php465)
2013-09-18
₱500 (Dinner)
fridays adobo, mud pie
Taste
Mocha Mud Pie
Mocha Mud Pie, Php 295.00To celebrate Thanksgiving, my officemates and I grab dinner at TGIFrida
RACEA
2013-11-29
On the wings of...
Sa Fridays maraming food choices - inorder ko is their Chicken Buffalo Wings. Masarap siya, di naman
C3cill3
2013-11-28
Grilled chicken Caesar salad
Grilled chicken Caesar salad, Php 525.00In order to prepare myself for a heavy meal at TGIFriday
RACEA