Dear Openrice

Last saturday, april 10 of 2010, me and my mother went to the seaside "paluto" drive near SM mall of asia along Roxas Boulevard. We decided to dine in that night at this place called Aling Tonya's which is cooks one of the best dishes at the location. First me and my mother picked up some fresh shrimps and crabs and blue marlin fish at the small palengke beside the restaurants wherein people can buy fresh sea foods and have it cooked over at any resto of your choice.
After the food was done, me and my mom started to work on 2 dishes, the baked shrimp and the spicy crab. We only spent around 220-240 pesos for both half kilo of shrimp and fish, and spent around another 250 pesos for the "paluto." I told my self that time that I could never appreciate good food if I cannot eat a dishfull with only just my hands. And after having one of my best meals that week, I could firmly say that it was indeed cheap, the food was surprisingly great, and we only spent less than 600 pesos on something that me and my mom couldn't even finish. So we decided to take home the rest for my dad go gobble to, and when I saw my dad that night I told him "dad, you just missed out on something great."
2010-04-10
₱300 (Dinner)
Garlic baked tahong, sweet and spicy crab with a bit of black pepper and the baked shrimp with the sauce is really really gooodd.
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS