On the way home, we saw our neighbor right outside the village gate. We picked him up and that's when we decided to try out Tapsi Ni Vivian's famous tapsilog and bulalo. Getting there, we were fortunate enough to get a parking space.

The place is non air conditioned. They have several large fans to help cool the customers. The food is placed 'carinderia style'. They have a food display and you just choose what you want to order. They have a menu mounted up the wall, though. They offer the usual tapsilog dishes. I wanted to try the bulalo but one order was too much for me, so the cashier recommended the 'Nilangsilog' which is a single serving of the Nilang baka, egg and garlic rice. My huband and our neighbor both got the tapsilog.

My husband paid for everything
. I got an extra order of chicharon bulaklak since it looked so good. The food arrived with a bowl of the bulalo soup. The tapsi was really good, really tasty! And the eggs were cooked sunny side up. They were generous in the rice servings too.

The nilagang baka was ok. Nothing special.

The chicharon bulaklak was an epic fail! Chicharon is supposed to be crispy or even crunchy. The chicharon we ordered was hot, but it was like chewing old bubblegum

It was so disappointing. Good thing we only ordered it as an add-on.

2011-05-26
₱150 (Dinner)
Tapa, Bulalo
Taste
Cheap but yummy food at Tapsi Ni Vivian
Tapsilog - the all day breakfast and the all time favorite of us Filipinos. Try to eat at Tapsi ni V
aryannislove
2013-01-24
Bulalo!
Together with my cousins we head to marikina after we went to Antipolo that time for my cousins birt
OREO14