The first time I went here, I was with my younger sister. In fact, it was just a recommendation we have heard from our dear cousin. We visited one of their branch in Trinoma, EDSA corner North Avenue, North Triangle, Quezon City located at the first level of the establishment.

Cinnabon offers breads, some pastries and coffee that you will surely like. Damage to the budget is little bit higher than average. You can enjoy their culinary delights at the price range of 150.00 php to 200.00 php. I like their Minichocobon very much which damaged me around 230.00 php for 6 pieces.

Taste
CinnaBon Appetit!
On the lookout for a coffee place to rest, I took interest in Cinnabon on the second level of Trinom
Miyay
2015-08-05
Happy Birthday to Me
I love sweets above anything else and I love my friends for giving me a box of Cinnabon for my birth
tuffy06
2013-09-26
Cinnabon
In all honesty, I have never tried nor have been to any Cinnabon branch in my entire life.The firs
Iamnotaglutton