Different magazine shows already featured Maginhawa Street as one of the best food trip destination in Metro Manila. I also read different reviews from different blogs. Since then, I really wanted to go there and experience the exciting food adventure.

Finally, after having a movie break with my friends we decided to do some food trippin’ at Maginhawa last July 27, 2015.

We got there at around 4:00 pm and stroll around looking for interesting place to eat. After several minutes of scanning through some restaurants we found and decided to try the Gerry’s Jeepney, where our Maginhawa Adventure begun.

Gerry’s Jeepney is a jeepney-themed restaurant that serves different Filipino food like inihaw and sisig in Boodle Fight Style.
Gerry's Jeepney
Place:

As you enter, you can see all the familiar signboards and Jeepneys named after the typical routes in the Metro like Ayala, Monumento and Cubao.
Gerry's Jeepney: Signboards
Then while waiting for your orders you can take selfies or just enjoy the songs being played. But they should update their playlist and play other OPM songs.

And it would be nice if they add more space to accommodate more people.

Our Food:
Cubao Meal
This meal is good for 4 persons though we’re 5 in a group. We just bought 3 extra rice and asked for water. We also bought Mais Con Yelo for desserts.
I love all the food but the best for me is the Chicken Barbeque. Next time I want to try the other meals.
Gerry's Jeepney: Ayala Route
Gerry's Jeepney
Staff:
I think they were the most accommodating staff I’ve ever met. Ha-ha. You can always talk to them and ask for assistance. You can actually ask them if you need help especially for the group selfies.
The receptionist makes sure that all the customers are at ease, she keeps reminding the customers about the available tables.
Such a great experience. Can’t wait to visit again their restaurant.
Other Info. :
You should try it now! Gerry’s jeepney is located at 154D Maginhawa St.
2015-07-27
20 mins (Dine In)
₱200 (Lunch)
Dining Offer
Group-buy
Chicken Barbeque at Inihaw na Bangus
Taste
Instagram resto
Aside from the novelty of eating in a jeepney, there is nothing really outstanding about the food. S
YaniRabe
2016-10-27
Enjoy your Ride at Gerry's Jeepney
Enjoy Your Ride at Gerry's JeepneyUpon arriving at Gerry's Jeepney Restaurant my reaction was "Wow
homeschoolingiscool
2016-01-21
Bump in to Filipino Cuisine at Gerry's Jeepney
More than 8,000 people have liked their Facebook page and based on logged check ins, over 33,3o3 (as
aikaloraineph