An all Japanese-inspired restaurant that serves Japanese foods – the Tokyo Tokyo, is my first Japanese restaurant I have ever been. I used to eat kasi at fast food chains like the Jolibee, Chowking, and McDonalds. I saw this food establishment while me and my family are strolling the grounds of SM Sta. mesa.

Since we never have tried to dine in this kind of restaurant – with ambiance just like in Japan, we decided to give it a try. What we had for lunch is their Shrimp tempura, Beef Chicken Teriyaki, Honey Chicken Teriyaki, Pork Tonkatsu, and Mixed Seafood Tempura, and also had Red Iced Tea for our drinks. The foods that have captured my attention while eating are their tempuras and tonkatsu. Their shrimp and mixed seafood tempura’s is crunchy, even the person seating next to the one eating the tempura will hear the crunchiness of the food. Their Pork Tonkatsu tastes so good because of the sauce. Though I am not fond of eating Japanese foods, I liked eating their foods because they taste so good.
Taste
sumo meal witth tita
Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allow
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Tokyo2 :))
We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (make
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
Tokyo Tokyo
Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary deli
jayma