My colleagues and I dined in Thaipan twice already. On both occasions, I didn't choose the place but I was glad someone in our group did.

It's in the Tomas Morato district, making it easy to find. It's also a few meters from the main road so the traffic and the parking is not too bad.

Like most restaurants in the area, it appears to be an old house which was converted for public dining. The interiors were smartly done, with large mirrors and white paint on several walls creating a light and airy atmosphere.

The food is pretty good. I loved the la Lad Prik Sam Ros (P310.00, Fillet of fish deep fried with tamarind chili sauce), and See Khrong Moo Yaang (P245.00, Cinnamon and lemon marinated pork ribs). Of course, one can't have a proper Thai dinner without Tom Yum soup, Pad Thai noodles, and Bagoong Rice (Khao Khluk Kapi), which were very good too.
See Khrong Moo Yaang P245.00
la Lad Prik Sam Ros 310.00
the setting
the bar
2011-10-21
₱500 (Dinner)
Lad Prik Sam Ros (P310.00, Fillet of fish deep fried with tamarind chili sauce), See Khrong Moo Yaang (P245.00, Cinnamon and lemon marinated pork ribs)
Taste
Never Ending Thai Cravings
This would probably be my third visit to this hidden Thai restaurant in the Scout area. In my pr
steffi.cchua
2014-05-25
Impressive Thai Food
I've been wanting to visit Thaipan ever since I've seen the yummy-looking food pictures our Christia
alphatsinay
2013-10-19
Amazingly Thai
Although the restaurant has been in the business since 2010, it is only today that I get to dine her
thekitchengoddess