My sister's favorite restaurant is Teriyaki Boy. We made plans to have lunch at Teriyaki Boy with my daughter, unfortunately, my sister was unable to attend. Since my daughter was so hyped up at eating in Teriyaki Boy, we decided to just go. The SM Marikina branch is nearest one to our place so we headed right over there.

Since it was lunch time, we had to sit outside and wait for a table. While waiting, the staff gave us menus so we could pre-order. It took less than 10 minutes for us to be seated at the couch and by then we already decided on what to order.

I ordered the agedashi tofu for an appetizer and since it has three pieces, my family and I were able to have one piece each. For my main dish, I ordered my favorite gyudon

My husband got the katsudon and the chicken ramen for my daughter. The gyudon arrived ahead of the tofu and it wasn't warm enough
the egg yolk probably did not cook well so I didn't share it with my daughter. It was still good though, because I had the rice replaced with fried Japanese rice instead of the plain steamed rice.

My husband's katsudon was good, as was the ramen. Good thing the soup was hot, they poured it in front of us

I wanted to try their yogurt for dessert but I was already so full, maybe next time when I'm with my sister

₱250 (Lunch)
Gyudon, Ramen
Taste
Beef Teppan for the Win!
Dinner at SM Marikina found us at Teriyaki Boy. It was a bit crowded but the waitress managed to get
2013-10-29
xTeriyaki Boy @ SM Marikina
Teriyaki Boy is a must-try restaurant in SM Marikina, the mall nearest my house, and which I frequen
Nigelicious
2011-09-20
with ANGE
It was such a great experience dining at Teriyaki Boy in Calumpang SM City Marikina, Marcos Highwa
jamiejanelle