I've always associated Aristocrat with Chicken Barbeque and I can't think of ordering other dishes there except the chicken. And I think almost everybody will agree with me that the restaurant is synonymous with chicken barbeque- no kidding. Then I was introduced to their pica-pica.
Calamares. I love that the squid is tender and not hard to chew. Also, it is not oily. Even without the dip (tartar sauce), it is delicious.
Shrimp Tempura. Another yummy surprise. Honestly, I have this aversion to deep-fried dishes but there's always an exception, like this one. Also, you can actually enjoy eating the tempura because the shrimp is big enough. I mean, there are other restos that serves tempura but when you eat it, there's more batter than shrimp.

Btw, these pica-pica can also be eaten with rice so don't be shy to order a bowl or two. ;)
₱200 (Lunch)
calamares, tempura
Taste
Always a Feast at Aristocrat
Whenever I eat at any Aristocrat branch, I know that it's always a feast. Their affordable Filipin
lscab
2013-11-28
The Aristocrat Restaurant
Known as Home of the Best Chicken Barbeque in town. The Aristocrat Restaurant is one of my favorite
sachikoyumi
2013-11-26
Pinoy's Best
Contrary to popular belief, The Aristocrat caters to everyone. Whether to grab a simple dinner, take
mishidems