Cocina Juan has two (2) branches, one in Paranaque and the other one is in 100 Maginhawa St., Teachers Village East Quezon City which is much closer to my place.

I love their pork ribs here which they call Cerdo Castillo Chimichurri.

I also like their Sofrito Cream Dory Con Blanco Queso which costs PHP 205 and very worth it.

They also have in their menu some Tacos, Nachos, Quesadillas, Pasta, Chicken, Sizzling Camaron and Burritos.

They also have Pepperoni Pita Pizza which is equally delicious as their other foods.

They sell their Pizzas at a price rang of PHP 155 to PHP 165 and very much worth it.

I would definitely love to date my girlfriend here and serve her with the best Mexican mixed with Filipino touch cuisine.
Taste
Cocina Juan (Diliman)
Irresisitible Chicharrones and Chimichurri!
My friends came for a casual al fresco Latin American dining. I was unable to resist the CRISPY CHIC
GourmetGetaways
2014-11-07
A Hole in the Wall indeed
I was invited for a food tasting event at Cocina Juan. Since it was near my place, I chose to go he
team_aldous
2013-02-14
Cocina!
Cocina Juan is very easy to find along Maginhawa Street in Teacher's Village.Just look for the h
MacoyPopoy