I decided to try Cocina Juan in 100 Maginhawa St., Teachers Village East Quezon City , Diliman from the recommendation I’ve heard from Adz, Sofie and Jane (Ayen's Officemates). I ordered Pesto Pasta and Baby Back Ribs and as I eat them through the meal, I wasn’t disappointed. The food were delectable! The service was outstanding. The place was also nice and the decoration/ set up of the place was stunning. I must commend their comfort room- It was so clean & smelled fresh. I don’t regret coming here. I will gladly recommend Cocina Juan in 100 Maginhawa St., Teachers Village East Quezon City , Diliman to my friends, too!
Taste
Cocina Juan (Diliman)
Irresisitible Chicharrones and Chimichurri!
My friends came for a casual al fresco Latin American dining. I was unable to resist the CRISPY CHIC
GourmetGetaways
2014-11-07
Cocina Fever
Cocina Juan has two (2) branches, one in Paranaque and the other one is in 100 Maginhawa St., Teache
MacoyPopoy
2013-03-30
A Hole in the Wall indeed
I was invited for a food tasting event at Cocina Juan. Since it was near my place, I chose to go he
team_aldous