I used to hate the smell of cinnamons. I really don’t like how it makes my eyes tweak whenever I smell something related to it. I can’t believe there was a cinnamon perfume. Seriously. WHY? Anyway, after that, Mike introduced to me this awesome Pastry Café: “Cinnabon”. And from then on, we were regular customers.

Our usual (or forever?) order:
Look! Even the box is so enticing! I love it.
YUMMMY!
Cinnabon Classic P90.00 – Oh my goodness. This one is really my favorite. It was in a medium size good for 2 persons, we always share for this one. It comes with cinnamon sprinkles, nuts, and sweet cream, I always liked how compressed it was. Every side of it has fillings and flavors. I should say that this one is indeed, “mouthwatering” very good!
Taste
CinnaBon Appetit!
On the lookout for a coffee place to rest, I took interest in Cinnabon on the second level of Trinom
Miyay
2015-08-05
Happy Birthday to Me
I love sweets above anything else and I love my friends for giving me a box of Cinnabon for my birth
tuffy06
2013-09-26
Cinnabon
In all honesty, I have never tried nor have been to any Cinnabon branch in my entire life.The firs
Iamnotaglutton