On the lookout for a coffee place to rest, I took interest in Cinnabon on the second level of Trinoma Mall. Traffic was slack and two corner tables were up for grabs. I sat at the one that gave a delightful view of the sweets at Cupcakes by Sonja.

I sampled the brewed coffee and Cinnabon’s Classic Cinnamon Roll. The smell, taste, size (possibly 16 oz.), and price of the coffee were agreeable. The coffee was good on its own; the sugar and cream that came with it didn’t have much use.

The roll would not be upstaged. It was voluminous! And plentiful in cinnamon, frosting, syrup, and butter taste. The dough was silky, soft, chewy, and was biting in flavor.

I thought it couldn’t get any better until I shamelessly took out a banana and peeled and sliced the fruit and ate it alongside the roll.
It was a lovely afternoon respite with an equally lovely snack. I stayed for hours snacking, reading the paper, and people watching a little. If I had any quibble, just the pachydermatous chat of the staff.
2015-07-12
1 mins (Dine In)
₱165
Taste
Happy Birthday to Me
I love sweets above anything else and I love my friends for giving me a box of Cinnabon for my birth
tuffy06
2013-09-26
Cinnabon
In all honesty, I have never tried nor have been to any Cinnabon branch in my entire life.The firs
Iamnotaglutton