I decided to try Casa Feliz Cakes & Pastries located at 95 Rainbow st., Hacienda Heights, Concepcion 2, Marikina City from the recommendation I have heard from a very good friend, Maya. I have always wanted to try it because I often hear good things and reviews about it. Casa Feliz has lots of culinary delights to offer. They usually serve cakes and pastries and I would like to recommend for you to try their Chocolate cake. Damage to the budget will usually range from 150.00 pesos to 200.00 pesos. You will surely not regret coming in here. Casa Feliz in Concepcion 2, Marikina City is highly recommended!
Taste
Salisbury Steak
Casa Feliz Cakes & Pastries is one of my friend's favorite restaurant. She likes the peaceful ambia
RACEA
2013-11-05
Casa Feliz Cakes & Pastries (Concepcion 2)
Yummy Pizza of Casa Feliz!
All meat pizza with cheese sauceIf you want to shy away from those popular pizza parlors and hav
RACEA
2013-10-25
Always their :)
every monthsary we go to casa feliz to grab some awesome slice of cakes syempre di lng sweets ang ki
dwaneunicetwins