I've been quite busy for a couple of weeks now, work is so much fun I haven't had the time to visit my food blog and all of my online sites (I'm a certified online bug). Recruitment is super fun less the stress but my office mates (especially the HR team) made it a whole lot easier for me to survive Human Resources.

Good thing my super bff Kaye Agron visited me last Saturday (June 11, 2011), we were able to visit one of the most fabulous Cafe's in Kapitolyo: Cab Cafe.
Cab Cafe - Kapitolyo, Pasig City
They serve good tasting Coffee, Cake, Pastries, Pizza, and Pasta.
Cab Cafe's Tiramisu Frappos
Better than Starbucks' Caramel Frappe, Cab Cafe's Tiramisu Frappos is really a must order beverage if you are a big time frappucino fan. Their Mocha Frappos is also good but I like Tiramisu better.

I don't have an actual photo of their pastry selection but rest assured that it also tastes good. Try ordering the strawberry muffin and you'll feel like you're already in heaven!
This is where they store their muffins. :)
Pasta selection? Uhm, so-so.

And of course, my UBER favorite Pizza Flavor from Cab Cafe - Onion's and Olives!
Cab Cafe's Onion and Olives Pizza
Mouth watering and heart melting thin crust Pizza. And this can't be eaten without this:
Tabasco Hot Pepper Sauce
Haha! So much of the teasing, visit this place and you'll see what I mean.
Happy eating! :)
Cab Cafe is located at #18 East Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo Pasig City.

2011-06-11
₱90 (Night Snack)
Onion and Olives Pizza, Tiramisu Frappos, Strawberry Muffin, Sausage Platter
Taste
Cakes at CAB
I was looking for a dessert place after eating in one of my favorite restaurants in Kapitolyo when I
aryannislove
2013-01-24
Mini but sinful!
Never underestimate. Sometimes the best things in life are the smallest of things. This a Mini Sinfu
CathQ
2012-12-26
Angus beef steak
It is my first time to dine at Cab Cafe and for a safe choice, I ordered their Angus beef steak. Se
RACEA